Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello Cello

Hi-ya...
Today is Saturday, and I am about to go to TCC to start my second placement this afternoon. Don't ask me what TCC stands for...I have no idea. It happened by chance that they needed someone to teach basic computer skills to the kids, so I will take my laptop every Thursday and Saturday to work with them. Apparently they are learning computer theory, but have no option for hands on experience, which they need for some future exams.



Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so since you are teaching basic computer skills maybe you can teach me what I need to know to skype! I tried today to set up my camera, I think the camera's installed but don't know how to do anything else. When you get a chance can you send me directions. THanks!
    Love you! Leah

    ReplyDelete